Loving Children | Creating Futures
Our rates are based on the average 1.5 kids per household.
We would love to connect with you please reach out to us.
The Learning Ladder will be open Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The Learning Ladder is licensed by the State of Minnesota, and is owned and operated by Kristi Fornshell.
The Learning Ladder is licensed to care for no more than 65 children at any one time and will serve children ages 6 weeks to Pre-K.
Goals for Children
Our overall goal is to provide children with loving care in a safe environment with an educational experience. Specifically, our goals are to give the children the opportunity to:
- Develop a healthy self-concept;
- Develop both socially and emotionally;
- Develop enjoyment of the creative experience;
- Develop trust in adults and peers;
- Develop independence and responsibility for self;
- Develop security and a feeling of success;
- Develop skills in the physical, cognitive and language areas.
Goals for Parents
Our goal is to help parents:
- Develop realistic, age appropriate expectations for their children;
- Clarify values and explore methods of child guidance;
- Explore parent involvement as a method of maintaining quality environments for children
- Strengthen family-school partnerships and communications.